X-ray Assisted Defect Recognition (ADR) Project Summary for MIM Parts
Conference: Publication Date: 25 July 2016Testing Method:
This paper introduces the metal injection moulding (MIM) process, and the results of x-ray ADR applied to specific MIM produced parts. The ADR study was performed in collaboration with industry partner, GE Inspection Technologies, and is under the Advanced Engine Technology Industrial Research and Pre-Competitive Development
- MAI PCC-2 Assisted Defect Recognition, C. Andersen, PCC Structurals, February 2016.
- “How Automatic Defect Recognition Increases Reliability in X-ray Inspection,” YXLON / Comet Technologies USA, Inc. 2015.
- Metal Injection Moulding, A Manufacturing Process for Precision Engineering Components, European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA), 2013.
- Assisted Defect Recognition of Radiographic Images in Aerospace Castings, White Paper USAF Workshop on Assisted Defect Recognition, 2010.
- FILMFREE – Development of Novel Digital Radiography Technology to Facilitate the “Traditionally Less Research Intensive Inspection Industry Sector,” Activity Report, 2009.
- Industrial Radiography – Image Forming Techniques, GE Inspection Technologies, 2007.
173 Page Views
0 PDF Downloads
0 Facebook Shares