Quick Industrial X-ray Testing Without
Intermediate Data Carriers of Information
Publication: Publication Date: 1 October 2016Testing Method:
Examples of the practical
application of flash radiography on the
basis of solid-state miniature transducers
are presented in this paper.
- BSI, BS EN 462-5, Non-destructive Testing. Image Quality of Radiographs. Image Quality Indicators (Duplex Wire Type), Determination of Image Unsharpness Value, British Standards Institute, London, England, 1994.
- Kolkoori, S., N. Wrobel, S. Hohendorf, B. Redmer, and U. Ewert, “Mobile High-energy X-ray Radiography for Nondestructive Evaluation of Cargo Containers,” Materials Evaluation, Vol. 73, No. 2, 2015, pp. 175–185.
- Mayorov, A.A., “Digital Technologies in Radiation Testing,” NDT World, No. 3, 2009, pp. 5–12 (in Russian).
- Troitskiy, V.A., “Flash-radiography,” NDT Territory, Moscow, Russia, March 2013, No. 4, pp. 44–49 (in Russian).
- Troitskiy, V.A., S.R. Mikhaylov, R.A. Pastovenskii, and D.S. Shilo, “Current Systems of Non-destructive Radiation Testing,” Technical Diagnostics and Non-destructive Testing, No. 1, 2015, pp. 23–35 (in Russian).
- Troitskiy, V.A., “Non-destructive Testing of Multilayer Welded Structures,” Insight, Vol. 39, No. 9, 1997.
- Tsvetkova, N.K., K.A. Novitskaya, A.V. Kologov, and V.G. Smirnov, “Peculiarities of Application Digital Radiography Complexes in Non-destructive Testing of Body Production,” Machine-building Technologies, No. 7, 2014, pp. 47–50 (in Russian).
- Varlamov, A.N., “Operating Experience of a Digital Radiographic Complex in Field: Pros and Cons,” NDT World, Vol. 63, No. 3, 2014, pp. 25–27.
- Yatsenko, S.Y., Y.Y. Kokorovets, A.P. Lozenko, V.I. Petrenko, and N.A. Šumejko, “X-ray Television Systems ‘Polyscan,’” Technical Diagnostics and Non-destructive Testing, No. 1, 2015, pp. 60–62 (in Russian).
- Zscherpel, U., U. Ewert, and K. Bavendiek, “Possibilities and Limits of Digital Industrial Radiology: The New High Contrast Sensitivity Technique – Examples and System Theoretical Analysis,” International Symposium on Digital industrial Radiology and Computed Tomography, 25–27 June 2007, Lyon, France.
150 Page Views
0 PDF Downloads
0 Facebook Shares