Industrial X-ray Volumetric
Publication: Publication Date: 1 July 2016Testing Method:
This paper summarizes
important computed tomography-related terminology
and information, and provides strategy related
to computed tomography scanning of any object.
- NSI, “Advanced CT,” training course, North Star Imaging, Rogers, Minnesota, June 2013.
- ASM, “Industrial Computed Tomography,” ASM Handbook, Vol. 17: Nondestructive Evaluation and Quality Control, ASM International, Materials Park, Ohio, 1989, pp. 358–386.
- ASNT, Nondestructive Testing Handbook, third edition: Vol. 4: Radiographic Testing, Chapter 12, American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Columbus, Ohio, 2002, pp. 303–343.
- ASTM, ASTM E 1441-11:00, Standard Guide for Computed Tomography (CT) Imaging, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, 2005.
- Blake, G.M., and I. Fogelman, “Technical Principles of Dual Energy X ray Absorptiometry,” Seminars in Nuclear Medicine, Vol. 27, No. 3, 1997, pp. 197–209.
- Boas, F.E., and D. Fleischmann, “CT Artifacts: Causes and Reduction Techniques,” Imaging in Medicine, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2012, pp. 229–240.
- Davis, G.R., and J.C. Elliott, “Artefacts in X-ray Microtomography of Materials,” Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 22, No. 9, 2006, pp. 1011–1018.
- GE, “Radiographic Testing (RT): X-ray Computed Tomography (CT) – Advanced Scan Operator/Intermediate Data Analyst,” training course, GE Inspection Academy, State College, Pennsylvania, April 2014.
- Mayer, T., “CT Setup Steps for Acquisition and Reconstruction,” 2015 GE Industrial X-ray and CT Conference at Penn State University, State College, Pennsylvania, 12–14 May 2015.
- Roth, D.J., and R.W. Rauser, “The Effect of Experiment Variables on Industrial X-ray Micro-computed Tomography Sensitivity,” Materials Evaluation, Vol. 73, No. 12, 2015, pp. 1577–1584.
- Weon, B.M., J.H. Je, Y. Jwu, and G. Margaritondo, “Phase Contrast X-ray Imaging,” International Journal of Nanotechnology, Vol. 3, Nos. 2–3, 2006, pp. 280–297.
224 Page Views
0 PDF Downloads
0 Facebook Shares