Blended Learning Approach: The Future is Here Now
Publication: Publication Date: 1 April 2016
This article explores the blended learning progress to date
and clarifies some issues that have been misinterpreted or
omitted from the basic concepts of this approach.
- AIA, NAS-410: Certification and Qualification of Nondestructive Test Personnel, fourth edition, Aerospace Industries Association, Arlington, Virginia, 2014.
- Allgaier, M., “NDT Education and Training: Today and in the Future,” Materials Evaluation, Vol. 68, No. 9, 2010, pp. 972–977.
- Allgaier, M., “Training Today and Training for the Future,” ASNT Fall Conference and Quality Testing Show plenary address, Columbus, Ohio, 19–23 October 2009.
- ASME, ANDE-1, ASME Nondestructive Examination and Quality Control Central Qualification and Certification Program, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, New York, 2015.
- ASME, “Rules for Inservice Inspection of Nuclear Power Plant Components,” Section XI, ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, New York, 2015.
- ASNT, ANSI/ASNT CP-105: ASNT Standard Topical Outlines for Qualification of Nondestructive Testing Personnel, American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, 2006.
- ASNT, ANSI/ASNT CP-189, ASNT Standard for Qualification and Certification of Nondestructive Testing Personnel, American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, 2006.
- ASNT, ASNT Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A: Personnel Qualification and Certification in Nondestructive Testing (2011), American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, 2011.
- BSI, BS EN 4179: Aerospace Series – Qualification and Approval of Personnel for Non-destructive Testing, British Standards Institute, London, England, 2009.
- Frost & Sullivan, “Gap between Supply, Demand of Well-trained Technicians Drives NDT Training Services,” Quality Magazine Web Exclusive, 8 July 2014.
- ISO, ISO 9712, Non-destructive Testing – Qualification and Certification of NDT Personnel, International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2012.
77 Page Views
0 PDF Downloads
0 Facebook Shares